Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Doll Quilt

I had a couple of little doll quilts when I was little. I still have one of them - it's a colorful mix of various gingham fabrics. I'm not sure who exactly made this one, but I love the colors! So bright and vivid.



It's made up of simple squares, with machine stitching diagonally both ways through each square.



It has a narrow yellow binding to frame it.



The back is white material, with beige and blue patterns scattered here and there. I love seeing the sun shine through from the front - it has a whole different effect!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks! I like all the colorful gingham prints in it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you had a little girl to share all this girly girl stuff with.....you will rock at being a Granny!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Robin! :) Yeah, right now this house is pretty full of testosterone. LOL I try to have some "nice" areas scattered here and there, of things I like and enjoy. Time will tell about being a grandma - I may have to wait awhile yet!

    ReplyDelete