Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Tiny Pieces

With this being an inspiration ...


http://www.etsy.com/listing/73444504/postage-stamp-mini-quilt-kit


... I'm attempting to do something similar "from scratch" on my own.


It's featured in "Prairie Moon Quilts" etsy shop. I love the colors it shows, but one version I want to make includes red-white-and-blue colors. Especially with Independence Day coming up (July 4), it will be fun to work on.


I used these ten kinds of material to make ten tiny squares each. I had made a small, square template, and yesterday got the teeny-tiny squares cut out. Ever play "Fifty-two Card Pickup?"




Ah, that's better, sorted out. Ten times ten equals one hundred teeny-tiny squares.




Even stacked up in one stack they don't make a lot! This will be a "small project" for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment