Monday, July 18, 2011

Jarred



Awhile back, I posted pictures of the "postage stamp" pieces I had cut out in red, white and blue prints. One picture showed them all in a loose pile, and I JOKED about that card "game" called "52-card pickup." (You let the cards fly, and have to pick them all up!)


WELL. I had cut out the new set in some pretty floral prints, and had them nicely arranged in a stack and had them on my project table. Believe it or not, my table gets ... well ... a little full of stuff! Hey, I have a lot of ideas going on! :) So I thought I'd kind of straighten it up a bit, so it didn't look SO bad. Well, in the process, I TIPPED THIS STACK OVER AND IT FELL ON THE FLOOR. There were little tiny squares all over the place under the table and chairs. *SIGH!* I picked them all up, finally went through them, and two were missing. So I cut out two new ones. Now I have the complete set again. But this time, I PUT THEM IN A JAR AND SCREWED THE LID ON GOOD AND TIGHT. They will not go flying again!

No comments:

Post a Comment