Monday, August 15, 2011

The List Grows ...

I tell you, I'm like a madwoman working on these Farmer's Wife blocks! I'm having more fun! One thing I like is that if I want to, I can redo one if the seams are wonky or I have another idea for fabric colors. Now, the "Rosebud" below I'll maybe redo, because I was having issues with my sewing machine foot. This machine is new, and the foot is kind of wide, and I had to figure just where to have the edge of the material to get a 1/4-inch seam. Well, somehow on the Rosebud block, I kind of got the seams a little narrow, and it really threw things off! Though I still got it together, I think I may redo it just to get it better. I LOVE the color combinations in it. I made one little triangle the same color as the big triangle, so that there are 2 green "things" for the blossom part, and 2 actual pink blossom parts. I just liked it that way.


Wait'll you see what I'm going to do with the "Cups & Saucers" block! Probably no new thing, but I have to try it.


Economy, Rosebud




Rainbow Flowers, Streak of Lightning




Bouquet, Butterfly at the Crossroads


No comments:

Post a Comment